Behaviour Builder - A One-Month Mentorship
Do you have trouble with a specific piece of your training? Can't figure out how to train a specific behaviour? At your wits end and just can't figure something out?
In this one-month intensive mentorship you'll break through barriers and accomplish your goals by:
- Learning to identify, break down and build up your ideal behaviour
- Learning how to drill down into your current behaviour and find where things might be going wrong
- Receive support to apply behavioural science to your horse in a step-by-step and approachable totally not scary or overwhelming manner
- Receive personalized worksheets and shaping plans and all the support you need to make these plans a reality and help you achieve your goals.
This is not a replacement for your regular coaching/training program but a comprehensive deep-dive in to how to approach a specific problem using a systematic and scientific process that you can apply to all of your training.
Examples of previously addressed behaviours include:
- Horses who shut down from warm-up ring to show-ring or who get sticky at gates
- Gate sour/barn sour/buddy sour horses
- Problems with specific objects or types of jump or obstacles or locations
- Bridling/Saddling/Brushing problems
- Issues with specific ridden exercises (From piaffe-to-passage transitions to issues with bend to not halting to stopping at fences etc).
- Handling issues (like leading, holding feet up, standing for exams/vet/farrier)
Please do not purchase this program before emailing us at email@example.com or hitting the "chat" button below to ensure we are a good fit for you and your problem.